New Hartford Dentist, Dr Timothy Pfister
Aesthetic Oral Arts
Introducing our new Dentist /Prosthodontist
Dr. Manolito Yapchulay DDS MSD
aka Dr. Manny
NOW ACCEPTNG NEW PATIENTS
360 Degree Tour
Call TODAY for an appointment!
Monday and Tuesday 8:00AM - 6:30PM
Wednesday and Thursday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
When you visit Aesthetic Oral Arts in New Hartford NY, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We also encourage you to visit our patient education videos which provide valuable information on dental procedures and treatment options.
We practice mercury free, mercury safe, holistic, and cosmetic dentistry. Our goal is to treat our patients in the most healthy, caring, and holistic way possible.
We are aware that mercury vapor and dental infections can have a negative impact on overall health, because of this concern; we focus on patient education and strive to safely remove amalgam (silver) fillings that contain mercury.
Holistic dentistry provides thorough care, using bio-compatible dental materials, minimally invasive procedures and recommendations that are intended to prevent future disease, discomfort, and damage.
We take a unique mind-body approach to oral health care: combine sound dental sciences with deep concern for our patients overall well-being.
Our Mission Statements:
- To serve our patients in a courteous, professional and kind manner
- To let our patients know they are valued and to develop long-term relationships with them
- To offer state-of-the-art care with minimum discomfort
- To raise our patient's level of awareness and their approach to achieve and maintain good dental health for themselves, their family and friends
- To try to overcome the three main reasons that prevent people from seeking our help:
- To make sure that every patient leaves our office as an ambassador for us
- To maintain a high level of motivation in our work and a high level of interest in our patients
- To develop a pleasant working environment, with harmony and cooperation among staff members
- To be efficient and constantly improve our job skills
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment
Aesthetic Oral Arts | 4388 Middle Settlement Road | New Hartford, NY 13413 |
P: (315) 724.7121 | Driving Directions