ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF LASER GUM SURGERY
Lasers are able to replace every function of the scalpel, allowing a kinder, gentler approach for your gums. Dr. Pfister uses the laser’s light to destroy bacteria and infected tissue without making an incision. Advantages include:
- Faster procedure time
- No scalpels or sutures
- Reduced discomfort during and after surgery
- Minimized swelling and bleeding
- Rapid recovery with little downtime Improved post procedure results, the laser encourages the regeneration of bone
- No risk of incision-related gum recession
- Safe for nearly everyone, even those with existing medical conditions (Please alert the doctor to your medical condition or any factor that you might suspect may limit his treatment recommendation)
OF ADULTS OVER 30 HAVE
OF THOSE WITH PERIODONTAL
DISEASE ARE SMOKERS
GREATER COMFORT AND VIRTUALLY NO DOWNTIME
Are you avoiding gum disease treatment due to fear of pain, scalpels, or lengthy recovery time? With the use of laser dentistry, you no longer need to fear gum surgery. Lasers have revolutionized the way dentists treat this common oral infection, making it easier and less invasive than ever. Dr. Timothy Pfister is specially trained to offer laser gum surgery so that you can feel comfortable scheduling treatment right away, without worrying about discomfort and downtime. We also offer sedation dentistry if needed, to make your experience with us stress-free.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY COUPLED WITH EXPERTISE
Advanced Technology Coupled with Expertise Dr. Pfister always strives to be on the cutting edge of the most innovative dental procedures and technologies. With more than thirty years of experience and advanced training in laser dentistry, you can trust your oral health to Dr. Pfister. If you believe you have gum disease, call our office to schedule your consultation today. There is no need to put it off for another day.
A patient explains that laser gum surgery "barely hurt at all."